- Sangeet Visharad and trained in Hindustani classical music since the age of 4.
- Trained in Western Rock and Pop music from Trinity College, London.
- She has performed Indian classical, regional, folk and fusion music all over India, USA, UK, Middle eastern countries and in China for over 15 years.
- Has given playback in 15 Gujarati films, dramas and commercial ad jingles.
- Himali is a receipient of several awards – such as
શ્રેષ્ઠ કલા સાધક અવોર્ડ, કવિ શ્રી રાવજી પટેલ યુવા પ્રતિભા અવોર્ડ, સંગીત રત્ન અવોર્ડ, Daughter of Gujarat Award by the Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Sangeet Natak academy.
- Himali’s music is released by various national and international music labels like Sony Music, Times music, Universal music, MTV and Sense world music.
- Himali has performed with the maestros such as Pt. Krishna Mohan Bhatt, Shaan, Shri Purushottam Upadhyaya, Shri Gaurang Vyas and Shri Ashit Desai.
Himali Vyas Naik Hailing from a family that has a strong background in arts and academics, Himali inherits music from her grandfather, her mother and her maternal grandmother.
- Himali started learning
Indian classical music at the tender age of 4. She holds a Sangeet Visharad degree with higher distinction from Akhil Bhartiya Gandharv Mandal. She is a vocalist, songwriter and a playback singer with a lifelong training in Indian classical, semi-classical as well as western music. She holds a master’s degree in English and American literature.
- She has performed semi classical, Indian light music, Bollywood and experimental music at various places in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, United Kingdom and U.S.A. She has twice been a part of Chaalo Gujarat – World Gujarati conference held in New Jersey, USA in the year 2008 and 2012.
- Himali also participated in a super successful musical tour of 10 cities like Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Washington D.C., Connecticut, New York and New Jersey in
U.S.A. in June 2015 with the Ohmkara, LLC organisers. She performed in 11 shows of regional, Bollywood and folk music and was appreciated with a series of standing ovations by the overseas audiences.
- She has also given her performances in Middle Eastern countries like Oman, U.A.E. and Bahrain.
- Himali is the only Gujarati artist to have sung American National Anthem “Star Spangled Banner” in New Jersey, USA for Glorious Gujarat 2015 and Glorious India 2017 along with many other genres of music like Ghazals, Semi-classical, regional, folk, rock, pop and Bollywood music.
- She has also toured couple of times in different parts of United Kingdom to perform Bollywood as well as regional music in the year 2019 for the concerts organised by Shruti Arts.
- Himali has performed a solo set of fusion music in Shanghai, China as a guest artist in April, 2017 for 3rd EMDR Asia conference.
- Himali has also been trained in western music (Rock and pop styles) from the Trinity School of Music, London. She has been a national topper with 98% in Grade 5 and Grade 8 level examination.
- Himali’s original music video single ‘Waiting’ has been featured on an international television channel Pepsi MTV Indies as a part of the show that features some of the most extraordinary independent artists.
- She has given playback in more than 15 Urban Gujarati films entitled “Welcome to Gujarat”, “Tara Vina”, “Tara Prem no Diwaano”, “Aa to Prem Chhe”, “Paarakha”, “Aapne Toh Chhie Bindaas”, “Mission Mummy” and a Hindi film named “Shikaar”. She has also sung for a number of corporate jingles, regional and national music albums and Gujarati as well as Hindi dramas.
- She has performed her solo acts of experimental music entitled ‘Himali Vyas Ensemble’ at various places in Mumbai and Gujarat including Hard Rock Café, The Little Door and a two days gig at Rann Utsav 2015.
- Himali has collaborated with the renowned music labels like Times music, Universal music, Sense World music, Soor Saagar. She has released her original singles Waiting, Phir Se, Naino Se Naina, Thaari Sakhaaji and Baadal Ghir Aae on iTunes, Artistaloud and Hungama.com.
Awards and Accolades:
- Himali is a recipient of ‘Shreshtha Kala Saadhak Award’ by Gujarat Rajya Sangeet Natak Academy in the year 2009.
- Winner of Pt. Omkarnath Thakur classical music competition in both junior and senior categories, Himali also holds the ‘Sangeet Ratna’ award by the Government of Gujarat.
- She is conferred the ‘Best Singer of Gujarat’ award by Gujarati Sugam Sangeet foundation in the year 2006.
- Himali received the ‘Daugher of Gujarat’ sanman by Gujarat Chamber of Commerce in the year 2014.